| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stambaugh, Mi in July is somewhat warm at 18.1 °C (64.58 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.4 °C (77.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- In July the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish. Just 84.1mm (3.3in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 14:51 long and the longest day is 15:42 long with an average length of 15:21.
Check the distance to and compare the Stambaugh, Mi July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Stambaugh, Mi, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Stambaugh, Mi:
- Thunder Bay, On, Canada - 259.4 kms (161.2 miles) NNW
- Two Harbors, Mn, Usa - 255.2 kms (158.6 miles) WNW
- Ashland, Wi, Usa - 208.3 kms (129.4 miles) WNW
- Spooner, Wi, Usa - 253.8 kms (157.7 miles) W
- Medford, Wi, Usa - 169.5 kms (105.3 miles) SW
- Bowler, Wi, Usa - 123.7 kms (76.8 miles) SSW
- New London, Wi, Usa - 187.9 kms (116.8 miles) S
- Portage, Wi, Usa - 233.3 kms (144.9 miles) S
- Marquette, Michigan, Usa - 96.8 kms (60.2 miles) ENE
- Iron Mountain Kingsford, Mi, Usa - 49.2 kms (30.6 miles) E
- Newberry, Mi, Usa - 203 kms (126.1 miles) E
- Oconto, Wi, Usa - 145.5 kms (90.4 miles) SSE
- Green Bay, Wisconsin, Usa - 180.5 kms (112.2 miles) SSE
- Manitowoc, Wi, Usa - 234.3 kms (145.6 miles) SSE
- Oshkosh, Wi, Usa - 228.8 kms (142.1 miles) S
- Fond Du Lac, Wi, Usa - 256.9 kms (159.6 miles) S